ABOUT BRAD A. GALBRAITH, ESQ.
Serving Clients Throughout Florida and Indiana
Legal and Business Experience
Estate, Tax, and Business Succession Planning
Brad A. Galbraith is the Managing Partner at Galbraith, PLLC’s Naples and Indianapolis offices. He focuses on providing creative, cutting-edge estate, tax, and business planning advice to business owners and other wealthy individuals. Brad is board certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates by The Florida Bar Association.
Brad began his professional career as a Certified Public Accountant. After switching to the practice of law and seeing the ineffectiveness and inefficiency of traditional planning methods, he endeavored to find a better way to assist his clients with estate, tax and business planning. As an estate planning attorney, he developed a model designed to provide clients with comprehensive, personalized estate, tax and business succession plans that withstand the test of time.
Brad maintains an Indiana CPA license and is a frequent presenter on estate and tax planning topics to CPAs and attorneys at conferences and continuing education events throughout the United States. Additionally, Brad is the co-author of an extensive continuing education program for CPAs which has been published and distributed nationally. That program, entitled Estate Planning for CPAs, has also been presented to thousands of CPAs throughout the United States. Brad is also the author of several books, including: Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts Line By Line, Family Limited Partnership Agreement Line By Line, Family LLC Operating Agreements Line By Line, and co-author of Disinherit The IRS, Don’t Die Until You’ve Read This Book, The Four Corners: Where Your Estate Plan Becomes A Living Legacy, and The Florida Domicile Handbook. Brad is admitted to practice in Indiana, Florida, and before the U.S. Tax Court.
- Managing Partner, Galbraith, PLLC, December 2017 – Present.
- Partner and Indianapolis Co-Managing Partner, Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, 2009 – 2016.
- Managing Attorney, Galbraith Associates, P.C., 1999 – 2009.
- Senior Accountant, Deloitte & Touche. Chicago, IL, 1988-1991.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2001; Indiana Bar, 1994; U.S. Tax Court, 1997.
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2013 -2018.
- AV® Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Florida, Collier County, Indiana State, and Indianapolis Bar Associations: Member.
- American Association of Attorneys – Certified Public Accountants: Member.
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1994:
- Honors & Activities: Executive Managing Editor, Indiana Law Review.
- Indiana University, B.S., Accounting, 1988.
- Hope for Haiti: Director, Treasurer.
- Community Foundation of Collier County: Trustee
- Champions For Learning: Former Director and Vice Chair.
Born September 22, 1966 in Enid, Oklahoma. Brad lives in Naples, Florida with his five children: Maxwell, Cameron, Benjamin, Tatiana, and Miles.